By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Registration fees provide a single-user license, granting access to course materials for one and only one user.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) onto MDL's web (Minerva’s Data Lab) site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. A second copy may be transferred to a personal computer of the registered user for the purpose of viewing course materials away from the office. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify the materials;
- provide a copy of the materials to any other persons;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MDL's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MDL at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Registration fees entitle one (1) user access to course content through their login credentials. Transfer of this access to other persons, or projection or otherwise making course materials available to more than the one registered viewer, is strictly prohibited. Should access statistics indicate to the course owner (Practical Stats) that multiple viewers have been given access to course materials, the user account may be closed by the course owner following notice to the user that such action will be taken. It is the responsibility of the user to then demonstrate that multiple viewers are not accessing course materials under this single user license before course access can be restored.
- The materials on MDL's web site are provided 'as is'. MDL makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MDL does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MDL or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MDL's Internet site, even if MDL or a MDL authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on MDL's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MDL does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. MDL may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MDL does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
MDL has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MDL of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to MDL's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of England without regard to its conflict of law provisions.